New! Introducing The Nature Splash Texture Collection
In The Nature Splash Texture Collection, you receive 40 fabulous textures - 20 with bold and exciting brush strokes and splashes, and the same 20 reworked into a softer style with a watercolor look. Inspired by the colors of nature, this collection will work splendidly will all of your nature subjects, as well as other subjects, such as architecture, human subjects and more! You decide which version works best based on the essence, personality and mood of your subject and the vision you have in mind for your finished art. See how I work with these textures in the video below, and check out the collection and some examples here.
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Want to see how the textures and backgrounds offered here look printed? Grab a copy of my new catalog to get an up close and personal view of 148 pages of art, all created using these resources!
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace