Introducing Two New Collections!
Let's finish off the month with two brand new texture collections! First, we have the Illumination Texture Collection - featuring 28 textures filled with wonderful color and glow to majestically enhance any subject. And then we have the Splendid Spring Collection. This collection also features 28 textures, from soft and subtle to funky, impressionist style in appearance, for your spring subjects. The Spring Collection was inspired by the newly released color palette in the Pantone Spring 2016 collection, so I'm sure you'll enjoy working with these fresh and vibrant colors. :) Both collections are $10 off each through the end of February 2016, too. Enjoy!
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace