You've been asking...and now they are here! The Bald Eagle stock photo collections for artists have just been released. There are seven amazing packages, each containing 50 photos of these amazing birds I've been photographing for the last four years. Now you can prepare art based on these photos and include them in your composite work, too. Nothing makes a landscape more exciting than having a bald eagle present in the scene! :)
Speaking of landscapes, here's an example image I've made with one of the scenes from the new Scenic Mix Background Collection, paired with a bald eagle photo from V3.
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace