Introducing the Spring Canvas Mini Pack Collection
The new Spring Canvas Mini Pack Collection features 15 simple painted backgrounds, in 15 fun, spring colors. You can, of course, blend your photos with these background textures, or you can use them as a starting point for your digital paintings, as I've done in the two examples below. On both of these, I blended away the background of the photo, with the canvas texture underneath. Then I used Topaz Impression on the photo layer to create a painterly feel for the subject. For the bluebird, I even took it one step farther. I took the merged image into Corel Painter and repainted just the bird to make him even more painterly!
Like this texture/background collection? Buy it here for only $10. Commercial Use OK.
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace