Introducing the Spring 1 Mini Pack Texture Collection
I know you guys have been loving the Splendid Spring Collection, featuring the bright, vibrant spring colors present in this years Pantone Spring color palette. But there are those images which require softer and more muted tones, so this newest mini pack just released today is for those works of art. The Spring 1 Mini Pack features 10 fabulous textures in the soft and subtle tones of the past, and they work wonderful with flowers, birds, butterflies, and another other subjects from this season of new growth and renewal.
Like this collection? Buy it here for only $20. Commercial Use OK.
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Want to see how the textures and backgrounds offered here look printed? Grab a copy of my new catalog to get an up close and personal view of 148 pages of art, all created using these resources!
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace