In The Digital Studio September 27, 2016
Today, I'm beginning a new series of videos called "In The Digital Studio", recordings of new artistic images I create using a wide variety of resources. In these videos, you'll watch me prepare new art step by step, including get insight into my thinking process, see my mistakes, and experience my constant changes of mind. :) In this first video, I have created a work of Blue Heron art. Check out the original photo and finished art below:
Watch The Video!
Resources Used In The Video:
...and Topaz Impression 1 available from TopazLabs.
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Want to see how the textures and backgrounds offered here look printed? Grab a copy of my new catalog to get an up close and personal view of 148 pages of art, all created using these resources!
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace