Introducing the Be My Valentine Collection!
Today I have a fun, new collection to announce - the Be My Valentine Collection, perfect for all those Valentine's Day flowers and other sweet and romantic designs! In addition to the 12 textures provided with this collection, I've created 17 words and phrases overlays for you to place on your finished designs to deliver your special message in style. You can change the colors of the words in your software to match your art and I show you how I do just that in the short video I've made to demonstrate this collection. Check it out on the collection page here. Here's a couple example pieces I've created today with this collection. Enjoy!
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace