Suki in the Fall
by Theo Fenraven, Fort Myers, FL, USA
I took a picture of my dog, lying on a tar road. She looked great, but the road didn't appeal much. So I used one of Jai's backgrounds, and then she looked fabulous. :) --Theo Fenraven
Thank you, Theo! This is a prime example of taking a normal photo and making it GREAT! --Jai
Be sure to Follow
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
Want to see how the textures and backgrounds offered here look printed? Grab a copy of my new catalog to get an up close and personal view of 148 pages of art, all created using these resources!
Recommended Tutorials on You Tube
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace
Be sure to read My Workflow & Advice: Find a software & workflow which works for YOU!