The Daily Texture for 12/03/2015
Today I've also added a new scenic background to the website - Chickasaw Forest 2. If you have a lot of deer photos, especially those "walking away" deer shots like I tend to get quite often, this would be a great background to place those photos you might otherwise trash or let take up space on your hard drive. With a background like this, and with some masking work in Topaz or the software of your choice, you can quickly turn those photos into art!
Click here to see all the color tones this background is available in, and visit this page to see all of the scenic backgrounds on the website so far.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace