The Daily Texture for 11/19/2015
I hope you're not tired of Autumn colors...because here's another fabulous texture with some exciting and energetic bold brushwork to pair with your favorite subjects! I love to pair these bolder textures with my exotic animals, because to me, it matches their personalities. :) I used this one as a background for this gorgeous tiger, and I also placed it on top in soft light layer mode at 50% just to boost the color and light a bit more.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace