The Daily Texture for 10/05/2015
Today's Daily Texture is another forest one, with a little hint of a watery look across the bottom. I used this texture on both of the example images shown here. I didn't do any masking on these - I simply used the texture on top of the images in various layer modes and opacities. I reduced the saturation a little on the layers of texture in order to keep the yellow tones under control. If you have a subject with various shades of green as my two subjects had, this texture will work very nicely with them!
Like this texture? Buy it here for only $2.50.
Commerical Use OK.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace