The Daily Texture for 02/24/2016
I just knew Today's Daily Texture would be perfect with one of my recent Red Tailed Hawk photos, and it did not disappoint! It made a beautiful background to replace the blown out sky behind this gorgeous creature. I also used the texture on top as two soft light layers, both at 100%, with the 2nd of those being enlarged a bit to place the lighter center area more over the bird's face and brighten him up.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace