The Daily Texture for 02/18/2016
Today's Daily Texture is a soft one, filled with sweet pink and refreshing gray-green, but as you can tell by my example, you can go vibrant with it if you desire! I paired it as a background with a pair of cherry blossom flowers, and the duplicated the texture layer and placed it on top, setting it to hard light at 100%. This gave the image a little burst of extra light and boosted the color of the work, which I really like!
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace
Be sure to read My Workflow & Advice: Find a software & workflow which works for YOU!