The Daily Texture for 02/09/2016
If you love beach and sea tones, you'll ADORE this Daily Texture! I've had several requests for these with beach tones lately...there will be more coming in a month or so, as I am working on a huge, new ocean collection. This is a preview of the type of texture which will be included in that new collection. :)
I paired this loose, watery oceanic texture with one of my Osprey in flight photos. I masked away his background and placed him far to the right to give him room to fly. Which also leaves me room if I want to add a word or quote to the image on the left side. I also placed the texture on top in soft light layer mode at about 30%.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Remask for Beginners by Topaz Labs
• Remask 4 Tutorial by Topaz Labs
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace