The Daily Texture for 01/20/2016
You can turn any subject photographed in any season into a winter one with Today's Daily Texture. That's exactly what I did with this Zebra photo. How often do you see a Zebra in the snow? Probably not often, but because I'm the artist, I decided to create it using this texture, both as a background and as an overlay. :) To further enhance the scene, snow was added from the Winter 1 Collection.
The Daily Texture on Facebook
...and join the Daily Texture Mailing list.
You may find these two links useful:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Helpful Links and Information
My completed art may be viewed in more detail and purchased online at JaiArt.Com.
I have found a number of great video tutorials over the years on working with masking, layers and working with textures in photography. These are some of the ones I've watched which I recommend:
• Blend Modes & Masking in Paint Shop Pro
• Photoshop Tutorial: Layers and Layer Masks for Beginners
• Layer Masking in Photoshop With Textures
• A Breakdown of Blending Modes | Photoshop Tutorial by Aaron Nace
Be sure to read My Workflow & Advice: Find a software & workflow which works for YOU!